Gucci Horsebit 1955 shoulder bag 2021
With the same lines and forms first introduced over six decades ago, the accessory unifies the original details with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. Presented on a small flap shoulder bag, the hardware is paired with the House Web stripe on blue leather and completed with a special mechanism that adjusts the length of the shoulder strap so it can be carried on one shoulder or cross body.
- Brick and sand coloured leather
- Blue leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 25cm to 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: W25cm x H18cm x D8cm
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 173cm tall.